Guyra, located on the Northern Tablelands of NSW is the centre of a diverse and productive agricultural area with rich black soil allowing the production of potatoes, prime lamb and cattle as well as home to two of Australia’s largest and most advanced glasshouses producing premium tomatoes that are sold throughout the country. As the town continues to expand, this is the perfect opportunity for any purchaser to capitalise on a slow market over the past few years and look to add value in a key location of the Guyra CBD.
On offer is a solid brick building comprising 296m2 under roof currently divided into two shops. Both shops are rented, the larger to a long-term tenant returning 5%.
• Brick construction
• 10 kw solar system (attached to large shop)
• Large walkin Chubb safe in larger shop
• Commanding shopfront with excellent street presence
• Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout both shops
• Recent refurbishment in the larger shop
• Storage shed and double carport at rear
• Rear lane access
• Land size 461.6 m2
This is a great location with the shop having frontage to busy Bradley Street and being close to shopping, dining, and professional offices. Owner is looking for a result and all offers are to be presented.